Monday, July 12, 2010

Carolyn Howard-Johnson "Frugal and Focused Tweeting for Retailers"

Carolyn Howard-Johnson's book “Frugal and Focused Tweeting for Retailers” has totally changed the way I use twitter. Having used to micro blogging service for some time now, I still didn’t really “get” what it was really all about. Reading Carolyn's book put it all into perspective, one step at a time. The funny part of this book is that it took me forever to get through it – I kept having to put it down to go do what she says to do! Now that I know what to do, my followers are increasing and I’m enjoying the “Tweets” Rewards!


Be sure to mark your calendars for Thursday July 22nd at 10am Pacific when Carolyn will join me on Page Readers to discuss this book and others from her How To Do It Frugally Series.

Visit her website at http://howtodoitfrugally.com to view all the books from the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment