Thursday, July 28, 2011

Live Author Chat with Dr. Barry Sears, author of "The Zone Diet"

Join me on Thursday, July 28th at 6pm Pacific when I host a Live Author Video Chat presented by Book Candy Studios.

My guest will be Dr. Barry Sears, author of "The Zone Diet," and his latest release, "Toxic Fat.  When Good Fat Turns Bad."

These live author chats are like attending a book signing at your local book store without leaving home!  You'll be able to see the Dr., ask him questions via the chat room and watch the trailer of his latest book.  And - there might even be some freebies!

To use the widget below, click on the countdown (the numbers) just before the show starts.  On the next screen, click on the Guest tab and enter your name in the box that says "Guest" and click enter.

I look forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting, but I can't help being cautious. I guess I better stop in to find out what sets Dr. Sears apart from the rest.

    Thanks for sharing, Nanci!

    ReplyDelete