Monday, May 10, 2010

Dylan Morgan talks with Page Readers

Today's guest on Page Readers was author Dylan Morgan.  We talked about his latest release "October Rain" from Sonar 4 Publications.

The interview sounds a little fuzzy - Dylan was calling from "across the pond" and using Skype - which usually sounds ok.  Maybe all that water had something to do with it?

Because we had scheduled his interview so far in advance, I had the chance to read his book - which was GOOD.  I am a sci-fi fan, and his story about a bounty hunter on Mars set far out into the future was just my kind of read! 

Dylan is good at character descriptions and setting the scene, getting us into the head of his main character.  I don't want to give to much away, but Dylan, if you are reading this, I really really REALLY hope you consider writing a part 2, a sequel, a trilogy of your man Steele. 

No comments:

Post a Comment