Thursday, July 22, 2010

Carolyn Howard-Johnson "Frugal and Focused Tweeting for Retailers"

Today was a fun interview with author Carolyn Howard-Johnson, author of "Frugal and Focused Tweeting for Retailers", and creator of the How To Do It Frugally series.

Having personally read Carolyns' new book, I can say that it has helped me figure out the micro-blogging sensation Twitter.  I've increased my followers by 2/3rds since following her advice, and I'm having so much more FUN doing it!

If you haven't started using Twitter to promote yourself, your product or your business because you weren't sure how to do it, then this is the book for you.  Don't be fooled by the word "Retailer" in the title.  If you are promoting a product or business of any kind, then you are a retailer!  And even if you feel you are a seasoned pro, read the book anyways and I'm sure you'll learn something new.

I will warn you though - the book is an easy read, but that doesn't mean you'll breeze through it.  You will keep putting it down so you can go DO what Carolyn says to do!  My advice - keep a note pad handy, because when you get in front of the computer you will have lots to do.

Carolyns' series, "How To Do It Frugally", is for writers and retailers alike who want to learn how to do for themselves without breaking the bank.  Carolyn's advice is easy to understand and follow, and will get you excited about marketing, promotion and doing business online.

Visit the How To Do It Frugally website for more information.

Tweet On!

No comments:

Post a Comment